- $ 4.99 - USPS Standard 2-5 days
- $ 9.99 - USPS Priority 2-4 days
- $ 13.99 - FedEx 2-Day
- $ 69.99 - FedEx Overnight
- $ 7.99 - Canada Standard
- $ 22.99 - Canada Priority
- $ 39.99 - Canada Express Mail
- $ 9.99 - Standard International
- $ 29.99 - Priority International
- $ 49.99 - Express International
- Top of ring height: 8.65mm
- Top of ring width: 6.5mm
- Band width: 2.25mm
- Shank width: 1.35mm
- Stone material: rainbow & clear cubic zirconia
- Center stone size: 5.5mm
- Stone shape: heart shape (center) & round
- Center stone carat weight: 0.61 ct.
- Total number of CZ stones: 2
- Stone setting: Prong setting
- Metal: 925 sterling silver
- Plating: rhodium plated
- Finish: high polish
I purchased the claddage ring about 2 weeks ago. The stone already fell out. Can I send it back to have the stone replaced?
I bought this for my daughters first ring!! It’s absolutely beautiful and she loves it!!
My fingers swelled up towards the end of my pregnancy and haven't gone back to normal. Didn't want to resize my original wedding rings just yet so I bought this. This claddagh ring exceeded my expectations. It's absolutely beautiful and great quality for the price. I love it as my temporary wedding ring. Pros: Great quality for the price. Cons: None.
I absolutely love this ring it's very pretty an I would order another . Pros: Love it
I love my new claddagh ring with mystic topaz! I have received compliments saying how lovely it is. It was a birthday present for myself. I was wanting a new claddagh ring, and am very happy with my purchase!! I will continue to buy from Dreamland!! Pros: Price was awesome, and the ring is not huge or ornate. Perfect size for me! Thank you Dreamland! Cons: NONE
This ring looks exactly as pictured. It felt lighter than I expected, but it looks so pretty. I wear it all the time and it's still shiny. My favorite ring and I have many. Will definitely order more. Pros: Beautiful colors in the stone. Looks like photo. Cons: Thought the silver would be thicker, but for the price it is great quality.
The color is rather dull and undistinguishable in real life.
Just like the pictures
I received this ring as a gift in 2013 and the picture does not do it justice. It is more elegant dainty and a very pretty ring. I am completely satisfied with how pretty it looks a very sturdy metal heavy sterling silver that has never tarnished on me for the price. I would highly recommend to buy it.