- $ 4.99 - USPS Standard 2-5 days
- $ 9.99 - USPS Priority 2-4 days
- $ 13.99 - FedEx 2-Day
- $ 69.99 - FedEx Overnight
- $ 7.99 - Canada Standard
- $ 22.99 - Canada Priority
- $ 39.99 - Canada Express Mail
- $ 9.99 - Standard International
- $ 29.99 - Priority International
- $ 49.99 - Express International
- Top of ring height: 8.3mm
- Top of ring width: 8.3mm
- Band width: 2.7mm
- Shank width: 2.7mm
- Stone material: rainbow cubic zirconia
- Center stone size: 7.5mm
- Stone shape: faceted half ball
- Center stone carat weight: 1.67 ct
- Total number of stones: 1
- Stone setting: prong setting
- Metal: 925 sterling silver
- Plating: rhodium plated (what is rhodium?) What is Rhodium?
If you're not familiar with Rhodium, it's a rare metal in the platinum group, and at over $20,000 per KG, it's almost as expensive as Platinum! It's ultra shiny with a very high "reflectance" rating. It is non-corrosive so it will not tarnish or rust, and is not affected by sweat and body acids. It has a high "hardness" rating which makes it tough to scratch. In short, Rhodium plating is a good thing which will add protection and make jewelry shine like Platinum.
- Finish: high polish
I love both of the rings I have bought and the free tree charm is just as beautiful. I highly recommend buying your jewelry from Dreamland.
I wear this ring alone just to enjoy it's vintage look. Sometimes I mix it with another ring, just for a bold look. Very good buy.
This Floral Rainbow Topaz CZ Ring is very pretty! When it catches the light, tons of colors emanate from the stone. The band has an intricate pattern that is a nice touch. This fits very well and is quite comfortable.
I love the different colors depending on the light. Fits perfect
One of the most unique rings I own. I love it
I love this ring, I had to reorder this ring because my first ring was stolen from me, I was devastated and then you were out of stock but you finally had more available, Love it!
I got this ring because it appeared to be a good sized stone. When it came in, it was very small. The stone was about the size of a pencil eraser, and that includes the setting. It was very pretty, but WAY to small for my hands!