- $ 4.99 - USPS Standard 2-5 days
- $ 9.99 - USPS Priority 2-4 days
- $ 13.99 - FedEx 2-Day
- $ 69.99 - FedEx Overnight
- $ 7.99 - Canada Standard
- $ 22.99 - Canada Priority
- $ 39.99 - Canada Express Mail
- $ 9.99 - Standard International
- $ 29.99 - Priority International
- $ 49.99 - Express International
- Top of ring height: 8.8mm
- Band width: 2.2mm
- Shank width: 1.6mm
- Stone material: clear cubic zirconia
- Center stone size: 5mm
- Stone shape: round
- Center stone carat weight: .46 ct.
- Total number of CZ stones: 23
- Stone setting: prong setting
- Metal: 925 sterling silver
- Plating: rhodium plated
- Finish: high polish
I recieved this as a promise ring and absolutely love it. Different tly a dream came true...thank you!!
I have very small fingers and I could never find a size 3 ring until I stumbled across this website. I got this as a promise ring and I love it so much. It has not turned colors and I have had it for about a month. It is very beautiful and I have gotten so many compliments from it. I would recommend it to anyone.
very pretty but it was small. It would be a great gift for a young girl.
This ring looks very real. Very sparkly and the stone is just the right size for my petite hand. I originally purchased a ring with a stone twice the size. While it also was beautiful, it seemed too big for me. I exchanged it for this one and just got my first compliment today. It doesn't set too high either and doesn't look lost without an attached wedding band. I also don't feel worried about losing it as I used to feel about my original wedding ring.
Absolutely love my ring.I've been looking for the perfect engagement ring for my fiance to get me and FINALLY found it.perfect fit and the size was right on.thank u dreamland,i'll be purchasing again. Pros: Perfect fit,beautiful ring Cons: None
So easy to order and delivered within days!
As pretty as the picture online Pros: Easy to order
Fast delivery Cons: None
Very attractive, especially for dress up. Pros: Looks very expensive, Great value for price. As with all fancy jewelry, it would be wise to protect the smaller stones.